What's wrong with my opengl fbo program

These days I have written a GPU-accelerated point-based render program.Now I met a stranger phenomenon that I watch some movies firstly,then run my program there will be some unexpected points and much dark areas.I don’t know why some movies can cause this phenomenon.
The GPU-accelerated point-based render flow is like this:
create a framebuffer object firstly, then render a depth texture in framebuffer, then a attribute pass in the fbo texture.at last normalize the fbo texture.
Can anyone help,or u have met the same phenomenon like me.
Thanks in advance.

Anybody can help?

Maybe you are not initializing some constants in the shaders or you are not clearing buffer or you are not uploading data into some texture.

Thanks, Maybe I need change some cg script, but I still don’t understand why some movie-playing conflict with my opengl program with cg scipt.

It is theoretically possible that part of data used by video player may be involved in your compulation if something is not initialized either because of a driver error (e.g. if source of the contamination is defined as initially having some value which the driver forgets to set) or because content is really undefined (e.g. content of texture created with NULL data parameter).

Thanks, I think I’ve got reason that some instructions in vertex shader (floats divided by zero) result in this strange phenomenon! Thanks very much:)

Originally posted by Komat:
It is theoretically possible that part of data used by video player may be involved in your compulation if something is not initialized either because of a driver error (e.g. if source of the contamination is defined as initially having some value which the driver forgets to set) or because content is really undefined (e.g. content of texture created with NULL data parameter).