PDA

View Full Version : announcement

mcraighead
05-03-2003, 10:11 PM
As of Friday, I'm no longer working in the OpenGL group at NVIDIA. I'm still working at NVIDIA, but in a different role. (And no, it's not D3D.)

The reasons for my move are personal and don't have anything to do with OpenGL itself. I don't believe it would be appropriate to discuss them here. I've worked in the OpenGL group for almost 4 years, and it was time to move on.

While I may still be able to answer your OpenGL questions, I'd advise sending them to someone else...

That is all.

- Matt

Zeno
05-04-2003, 12:48 AM
Hey Matt. Thanks for all of the help and support you've given us here. I hope you stick around the forum. Good luck in your new position http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/ubb/smile.gif

mcraighead
05-04-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Zeno:
I hope you stick around the forum.

Unlikely... I have barely had time to visit here in the last few months anyhow, if you haven't noticed.

- Matt

Humus
05-04-2003, 01:51 AM
You have served us well while being here. Your input has always been very valuable. I hope you get more time in the future and drop by.

Nutty
05-04-2003, 04:34 AM
Good luck in the future Matt! You will be missed here!

Any chance you could share what your new role is? G'wan.. http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/ubb/smile.gif

Nutty

knackered
05-04-2003, 06:02 AM
Splitter!
I guess F buffers were the last straw...

[This message has been edited by knackered (edited 05-04-2003).]

Ysaneya
05-04-2003, 06:43 AM
Yeah, your posts have always been very informative, thank you. I wish you good luck with your future work, whatever it is.

Y.

GPSnoopy
05-04-2003, 04:47 PM
You've been a great help around here! Thanks for all!
Good luck at NVIDIA! (again)

Eric
05-05-2003, 12:21 AM
As the others did, I'd just like to thank you for all the help you provided, both here and through e-mails.

Hope you'll find what you're looking for in your new position at NV!

Regards,

Eric