Displacement mapping and other ATI's future extensions.

How soon we’ll see Displacement mapping and GL_ARB_vertex_program2 extensions (like dxvs2.0) for R9700/9500 (I already have one ), Parhelia and NV30. Does anybody know is it would be (displacement mapping) EXT or Vendor specific extensions (or maybe ARB) and what about vertex program 2. By the way, GL_ATI_text_fragment_shader already published but I can’t find it in Catalyst 02.4. I know that is was developed for MacOSX but GL_EXT_texture_rectangle I found (it was developed for MacOSX too). Will future R9700/9500 drivers support such extension like GL_EXT_shadow_func, GL_EXT_stencil_two_side (What is GL_ATI_separate_stencil ?), and what is GL_ATI_point_cull_mode (GL_NV_point_sprite still not displayed but already supported). There a lot of questions for now
Thanks.

PS: nVidia has a lot of unknown extensions too .

I’m very interested in a displacement mapping extension too.

Humus, how do you think, ATI, nVidia and Matrox will create one single extension or ATI gust extends GL_ATI_pn_triangles (something like GL_ATI_pn_triangles2)?

i done a bit of displacement mapping before
stuck a couple of shots here up. http://uk.geocities.com/sloppyturds/kea/kea.html
its great in that u can sorta feel like u can get in close and feel the object (unlike dot3 where u sorta wanna keep your distance cause getting up close kills the illusion hehe )
i havent seen much info about this recently has there new stuff come to light? (is there info if so please share url’s im curious)