OPTION ARB_position_invariant, bug on nVidia Drivers?

Hello!
I have a problem in my 3dengine when i run it on GeForce 6x00 cards (i havent test it on FX family).
I use the latest drivers (77.77)
the problem is that when i use OPTION ARB_position_invariant; command in the ARB_vertex_program then the stuff i draw using this vertex program does not appear! The strange thing is that the engine was working on the 6x00 geforce family before a half year when i was using OPTION ARB_position_invariant!
if i dont use this command it works! but then when i use ati card i get artifacts!
The Engine works perfectly with OPTION ARB_position_invariant command in all the ati radeon cards. 9500 to 9800 and X800 to X850XT.

maybe there is some bug in 77.77 nvidia drivers?

I’ve seen the same behavior when I use custom clip planes (i.e. glClipPlane) and position invariance in vertex programs at the same time. This is the mac version of the geforce 6800 drivers though…

So maybe try disabling any clip planes you are using? If that fixes it then you’ve found the same bug as me.

unreal:
GeForce 6x00…the problem is that when i use OPTION ARB_position_invariant; command in the ARB_vertex_program then the stuff i draw using this vertex program does not appear!
The only time I’ve seen this before is when the vertex shader position math wasn’t purely OUT.position = mul( mvp, IN.position ) (e.g. particle system, impostor, etc.).