SLI development, anybody?

I am looking for other developers willing to share their experiences with using a SLI System (Nvidia) for their own software. Driver versions, self-built profiles that actually work, anything?
I haven’t been able to get appropriate results so far…

Have you read the SLI section in our programming guide? It has some advice for achieving the best performance in OpenGL with SLI:

http://developer.nvidia.com/object/gpu_programming_guide.html

Yes, I have read the GPU Programming Guide and it does give reasonable explanations on what to do and what to avoid.
But I am not able to get a profile running for my applications. The performance doesn’t show any difference but it should be affected by any SLI mode. ( high polygon rate with display lists, nothing fancy )

“high polygon rate” … unless you are able to use (/get something out of) frame interleaving you should remember that SLI only improves the fill rate and therefore you wouldn’t see any improvements if you are not fill limited.

Yes, “frame interleaving” or “alternate frame rendering” is what should definitely give me better performance.
It would be nice to get a feedback from the driver about the screen portion that is rendered, that would make it possible to even accelerate high polygon counts in SFR. (just a thought…)