The new NVidia .522 drivers rock

If you have any NVidia cards, this is a must have download…
http://www.nvidia.com/

I have been playing Quake3 Arena at 1024 x 768 x 32 bit, with all options turned on high, and it friggen flys…

my system is:
Pentium 233MMX, 32 MB ram, and a TNT2 card…

The GeforceII cards can now do fullscreen antialiasing…

All new extensions too…

• [li]GL_ARB_transpose_matrix[]GL_EXT_rescale_normal[]GL_NV_blend_square

The rescale normals will come in handy… i don’t know what the others do though…

Oh yeah… im running OpenGL version 1.2 now…

OpenGL 1.2? Where did you get it?
Having a separate specular colour would be very useful.

www.reactorcritical.com

All official and beta versions of Detonator and Detonator 2 drivers. Just test a few and see which run the best

Yeah it’s the Detonator2 drivers…

Heres a run down on the TNT2 extentions that one of my programs printed out…

[ul][li]OpenGL version 1.2 ( 3D and 4D texture mapping Yay )[]GL_ARB_multitexture[]GL_ARB_texture_env_add[]GL_ARB_transpose_matrix[]GL_EXT_abgr[]GL_EXT_bgra[]GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array[]GL_EXT_fog_coord[]GL_EXT_packed_pixels[]GL_EXT_point_parameters[]GL_EXT_rescale_normal[]GL_EXT_secondary_color[]GL_EXT_seperate_specular_color[]GL_EXT_stencil_wrap[]GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp[]GL_EXT_texture_env_add[]GL_EXT_texture_env_combine[]GL_EXT_texture_object[]GL_EXT_vertex_array[]GL_EXT_vertex_weighting[]GL_KTX_buffer_region []GL_NV_blend_square[]GL_NV_fog_distance[]GL_NV_texgen_reflection[]GL_NV_texture_env_combine4[]GL_SGIS_multitexture []GL_WIN_swap_hint[*]WGL_EXT_swap_control[/ul][/li]
Where did i get version 1.2 from ?? i don’t know… but i think it might be in the detonator2 drivers…

Yep, those are the exact same extensions that my current (in development) opengl app finds
Great huh?