Wolfman

Would there be any chance for all of us who purchase a GeForce 4 Ti soon to get to have on the cd it comes with or as a download the wolfman demo? I would love to see that demo run in realtime on my own GF4 Ti when i get it next week, the video is cool but the video quality isnt that great and i wanna see it on my screen! I would also like to see last years Luxo Jr demo running in real time on my sys. I can understand why the source wouldnt be released since it contains a 3d engine and stuff that nvidia uses for their demos to show off their new products but i dont see how letting us d/l the exe would be bad.

-SirKnight

Originally posted by SirKnight:
[b]Would there be any chance for all of us who purchase a GeForce 4 Ti soon to get to have on the cd it comes with or as a download the wolfman demo? I would love to see that demo run in realtime on my own GF4 Ti when i get it next week, the video is cool but the video quality isnt that great and i wanna see it on my screen! I would also like to see last years Luxo Jr demo running in real time on my sys. I can understand why the source wouldnt be released since it contains a 3d engine and stuff that nvidia uses for their demos to show off their new products but i dont see how letting us d/l the exe would be bad.

-SirKnight[/b]

As I recall… The Luxo Jr demo was a REALLY quick hacked together demo for Mac OS-X only.

Heck, I would just like to see the video, which is next to impossible without broadband . At 56K the Windows Media stream just appears like a black screen with U2 cutting on and off, and the Real media stream is very small, blurry, and much less motionless. I’d like to be able to download the demo and watch it offline. Though I guess they can’t do that due to the U2 track.

Ya i cant watch the video either on my 26.4k connect. BUT, i did watch at my college which has a fast network connection and it ran smoothly. Still, i wanna see it run in realtime on my sys. If thats true about the luxo jr demo thats too bad. Still, it looked good.

-SirKnight

and i have a fast connection and no win
so i cannot see it either (and by the way i cannot afford a geforce4 ti <sigh> )

I’m guessing (hoping) that the wolf/squid/bubble girl demos will be on the CD-ROM that comes with the Gf4 Ti’s, just like Zoltar and the Chameleon for the Gf3.

– Zeno

You can download an mpeg and some screenshots of the wolfman demo here,
http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=demo_wolfman

I’m guessing (hoping) that the wolf/squid/bubble girl demos will be on the CD-ROM that comes with the Gf4 Ti’s, just like Zoltar and the Chameleon for the Gf3.

Oh yeah i forgot about the bubble girl demo. That was pretty cool. I’m with you on that though, i hope those demos will be included.

-SirKnight