DirectX->Direct3D

Why you all love your stupid OpenGL? All world except of you know that the Direct3D better than OpenGL!
It`s my own opinion. If you have something against, describe your proofs!
Thank you for attention!

Why you all make your stupid posts? All world except of you know that the OpenGL better than DirectX Graphics!
It`s my own opinion. If you have something against, describe your proofs!
Now piss off.

Bej gada, prisojedenjas vse komu ne lenj

DX9 is really good, but still I love GL & that’s somthing I can’t explain

It must be still winter in Russia, and you have nothing better to do. Find somethings less boring to post, man.

Originally posted by M/\dm/
:
Bej gada, prisojedenjas vse komu ne lenj
Dieses Forum braucht dringend Moderation. Deine Postings wären wohl die ersten, die die Mods in die Tonne kloppen würden.

C++, can you be any more of a total DUMBASS? Why don’t you go play with your little d3d if you like it so much and get the f**k out of here. Lamer. I don’t have anything against D3D, I use it sometimes myself, but I prefer OpenGL for some reason just like the people in here. Live with it. Now please, no more idiotic posts.

-SirKnight

Hmmm!I would like to invite mister John Carmack to say some words here and to explain why every ID game is using OpenGL…

I know I SHOULDN’T answer this post as well as everyone who is serious on this forum (and I know there are plenty). But I think C++ is demonstrating why forum sometimes needs a moderator… There are currently 3 posts by C++ in this forum, and all are OT and dumb… I mean, since there is no moderator, we HAVE to ignore that guy.

saddly, my two cents,
Arath

Yes Arath you are right. I also knew I shouldn’t have posted…but you know how it is.

-SirKnight

Na ja!

I wusste nicht,dass sie Deutch sprechen,meine Freunde!Sie haben auch Recht.Wir brauchen Moderators.I will als erster bewerben…

Hey! M/\dm/
! Sam ti gad (eto ya v shutlivom tone, ne duysya na menya)!
Kstati, ti iz kakoy strani, chto ti umeesh pisat(v dvuh smislah etogo slova) po russki? Hey! Kto escho tut russkiy na etom forume? (Ha-ha, foreigners! You want to know what I writing in russian! You never will understand! ( Certainly, Ill too not understand, if you will write on the native language, and still! ))
P.S.
USA - otstoy!
RUSSIA - vpered! OLE-OLE-OLE!!!

SirKnight!
When you want to add a realistic sound with FX in your application what do you use? Casually DirectSound, don`t you? And DirectSound is a part of DirectX, if you did not know!

Well i understand Russian and i’m pretty agreed with what you’ve sad buddy.Don’t forget that we(here in Bulgaria)were very with the ex-CCCP but something happended and we broke relations.No we live in some kind of weird Democracy,which i can’t say is working…

Guess it’s about time to let C++ pass away in favour of Java or C#

Do russians still wear leather trousers, drink vodka, and make sh!te submarines? (like they used to in the good old days?)

[This message has been edited by knackered (edited 05-06-2003).]

Please do not feed the trolls.

When you want to add a realistic sound with FX in your application what do you use? Casually DirectSound, don`t you? And DirectSound is a part of DirectX, if you did not know!

Gee really? </sarcasm> You know, DirectSound is not the only way to have sound in an application. There are many many other ways. I prefer to use something that is not platform dependent, like what all of DirectX is. I’d rather use something like OpenAL, SDL, my own library, or whatever. So that way it’s easier to port to other OSes like linux and mac.

-SirKnight

When you want to run your program on Linux, MAC, embedded system end etc. what do you use? Casually DirectX, don`t you?

Guys, this post didn’t deserved any attention, except of a moderator to delete it.
Why did you replied ?

I know I shouldn’t reply, but openAL RULEZ
BTW, I’m from Latvia & we recently won your SUPA-DUPA team in hockey

[EDIT] For the second time

[This message has been edited by M/\dm/
(edited 05-07-2003).]

Originally posted by PK:
Please do not feed the trolls.

I would have expected that users posting on the “Avanced” forum would have been smart enough to follow that wise rule.

C++ seems to enjoy insulting people. I don’t think he’s smart enough to stop it even if nobody answers his posts.

insulting trolls (C++ has a baby d!ck, btw), off topic posts (opinions or Iraq)… damn, PLEASE Ô OpenGL.org webmasters give us some Moderators

Julien.