Need ARB_fragment_program emulator

Slightly off-topic, but:

does anyone have a link to a good NV30 emulator with a working ARB_fragment_program support???

Cannot find anything good throught google, etc…

Originally posted by Freelancer:
[b]Slightly off-topic, but:

does anyone have a link to a good NV30 emulator with a working ARB_fragment_program support???

Cannot find anything good throught google, etc…[/b]

Mesa 6.0 (http://www.mesa3d.org) has software implementation of ARB_f_p and ARB_v_p.

Try that.

Also,if you have an older NV card that doesn’t support the newer fragment/vertex program extensions(<NV3X), you can use NVIDIA’s own emulator, but you probably knew that already.

I knew that, but (I guess I know why…) recently nVidia removed NVEmulate from their site.

I’ve posted it because I have NV_fp emulator (very buggy and slow), but I need exactly that ARB version of fp.

Thanks for Mesa link, I’ll try it.

By the way, I still have NV30Emulate sitting on my HD.

How’s mesa going? If it’s faster than NV30Emulate then maybe I’ll also try it out.

I’ve posted it because I have NV_fp emulator (very buggy and slow), but I need exactly that ARB version of fp.

I remember that the NV30Emulate drivers exported the GL_ARB_fragment_program extension. I never tried that one though, only GL_FRAGMENT_PROGRAM_NV.

1. Mesa is VERY slow! since it oesn’t accelerate anything, it is a purely software OGL implementation.

2. Many emulators correctly deal with NV_fragment_program, but fail to so with ARB thing, even if they seem to support it (RivaTuner is an example…) Tha is why I’m searching an emulator.

If enyone has some, please send to:

kh_dmitry2001@mail.ru

Thanks in advance,

Dmitry aka Freelancer.