ARB Question

Is there someplace on the web where i can get a list of ALL the ARB commands and constants. For the commands I need the variables that go with them, and the values for the constants.

This goes with my VB question which nobody is replying to
If i could get all the commands i could make a library for visual basic so i could use the commands.

Thanks for any replies (and i do know a little C++ so if there is a file i could find it in that would be useful too)

Thanks

You find all constants and functioncalls in the extension registry
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/registry/

I dont know how you make a function in a dll without knowing the entrypoint at compiletime… you get all extensions ( and code functions above 1.1) via the wglGetProcAdress function, and you cannot know them at compiletime, so that could be a problem. If its possible to dynamically load functionpointers on the other hand, it shouldnt be any problem at all in VB.

Thanks, this will help a lot. I’ll read through the page, it looks like there is a different way of extension loading then i thought. If this doesn’t work, then i’ll start looking for other things, but Thank You

Who’s forcing you to use VB?

Who’s forcing you to use VB?

No one, but its the only language i know well enough to do all this. I am trying to learn C++.