Please Try My Game

Please Try My Game (ArabFifa) on
http://Hazem_vb.tripod.com

and send me your opinion on

Hazem_vb@htomail.com

well, i’ve tried, and i think some notes of how to play the game would be handy. a readme.txt file is needed in every game. would be great if you could add that. explaining what you need to do exactly, how to shoot and that. i got some goals, but first i just messed up the whole camera

anyways, keep up the work. its a start. its nothing amazing yet, but you can be proud of it that its something in your hand. i know a lot of dudes that call himself programmer that would not get that working.

btw, i bet you are an arab? at least, if the arab hits the goal, all are happy from where exactly are you? there aren’t much from your region here around. cool to have one.

in this meaning: you’re welcome. i never got yet anything like a game running (i try my best )

… why does everyone do this… how hard is it to put everything in one zip file? sorry for the negative comment. -PmanC

I guess it’s because some countries/places have a bad internet connexion, and no software like GetRight.

Originally posted by PmanC:
… why does everyone do this… how hard is it to put everything in one zip file? sorry for the negative comment. -PmanC

yeah, first i thought the same, then i thought about the inet connection i had one year ago and i’ve seen its the same. and actually, currently i can’t upload more at once as well, else the connection crashes (some bug)

and i downloaded them all, unzipped, installed, with no problems. i remember some dude who had on his page the whole instructions wich file into wich folder and what_not, if you remember

i don’t see much problems with the multiple zipfiles anymore. at least, it works without a problem to install, so what?

Hey, I liked it. Its a good start, you need to polish a few things, but if you keep working on it, it may be fun. Try to change the way you’re implementing animations, currently there is frame rate dependent movement and it goes very fast on my pc.