Converter from OpenGL metafile to GDI metafile

Does anybody know where it is possible found converter form OpenGL metafiles to GDI metafiles or at least program allow to see OpenGL metafiles and print it?
Thanx for any help

There are no OpenGL metafiles. To print an OpenGL view, you have to create a bitmap in memory, render to it and print it. Be careful not to render as big as the printer resolution (e.g. 600dpi would be 6000 x 4000 pixels!), but to render smaller and scale it. Not every printer can handle every scale operation, so you have to ask for the raster capabilites of your printer too :wink:

Kilam Malik.

What does you mean about OpenGL metafiles? I can create and save OpenGL metafiles and i can print it if printer support it. But i need to export it in some programs like Word and Power Point.

Never heard of an OpenGL metafile before. How do you create it?

Its creating like a GDI metafiles. Make the handle to metafile current HDC and then Initializing OpenGL into it and then use into it usual OpenGL comands like glVertex and etc. You will have a usual file *.wmf with list OpenGL commands in it. But where one problem its not supported mostly popular program

I think you should render to a bitmap, and write it. This could be imported by other programs. You loose the vector format in that way, but it seems the only possibility to me.

I already render into bitmap but i need vector file to allow scale in 3 and more times without any visible lose quality and also i need allow print vector files in plotter…