OpenGL ASSIGNMENT

Hi everybody, i m a newbie here and it seems to be the perfect place to find some help.
I am in big trouble bcoz i have computer Graphics exam in a week and i still need to finish COMPUTER GRAHICS ASSIGNMENT using OpenGL. Is there anyone who can help me in this???I desperately need help and i am ready to do anyhting for that. If anyone can help me plz mail me at mysterious_guy2010@yahoo.com.au.
Thanx a lot
bye

Come on Guys!!!

LOL

BTW, whttha heck float is?

[This message has been edited by M/\dm/
(edited 11-03-2003).]

if we do your homework for you, you will never leran it.
do it yourself: http://www.opengl.org/developers/code/tutorials.html

It may worth a shot to post your assignment questions here, and see if there is anyone interested to help you. This is a strange forum, some people in good mood may help you for free.

OGL.Trojan anyone? HEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE

“”“It may worth a shot to post your assignment questions here, and see if there is anyone interested to help you. This is a strange forum, some people in good mood may help you for free.”""

Option 1:
First make a solid-shape cube(or other geometric objects you have interest).Then light it using OpenGL lighting model. Spin the object and then put a light with an appropriate light position. Set a material property for the object. You should experiment with ambient lighting as well. Note that by default the first light has a diffuse colour of white and no ambient colour. Look up the glLightfv function to see how to set light colours. Try a differently color light and ambient lighting to see what happens. Try to add more lights.
(optionally you can also add some interesting textures to the object and expand your work to more than one object.)

Ootion2 :
Further exercise your creativity while gaining experience with generating and manipulating 3D models. You are to construct a 3D model of an outdoor scene, arrange for it to be illuminated, and allow dynamic viewing operations such as rotation and zooming(allowing either orthogonal or perspective projections of your building).You may want to model your house and yard, the area including and around a favorite campus building, a castle you wished you lived in along with a moat and bridge-anything you want. Design mouse button to control to menu which has the following functionality: 1)switch between daytime and nighttime lighting; 2)switch between orthogonal and perspective projections; 3) terminate the program.

These are 2 options and i need to do 1 of them. I know it’s homework but i have exams next week and that’s what brought me here to seek help.

That’s a funny exam…

Option 1: 15 minutes
Option 2: 30 minutes

You wan’t need more if you have some basic knowledge of OpenGL. Trust me. Even if you never mede lighting before: if you know how to create the RC and setup your rendering loop, over 90% of your program is done. Look into Nehe demos. And don’t be lazy.

It’s the typo thread.

You may want to model your house and yard

Allright… now tell us where you live and it will all be ok…

Originally posted by Zengar:
And don’t be lazy.

That, I think, is the key.

[boohoo]“I have exams in a week”[/boohoo]

Of course the answer to this would have been to do the assignment when you were originally given it - but heck, how do you expect to pass your subject if you can’t even use google? There’s a heap of tut’s etc. that would cover Option 1.

Go and find them

Originally posted by CatAtWork:
It’s the typo thread.

I use all 10 fingers to print + I’ve got no idea about english