GeForce 4 shipping ?

Hi

when will the GeForce 4TI be shipped. Especially I would like to know when they are underway in Germany ??

Bye
ScottManDeath

GForce4 ti are shipping in a week in the US (according to NVIDIA), you probably can buy them online and have them shipped to Europe if you really can’t wait. www.pricewatch.com have a choice of different online company, you should find one that sends overseas.

Hi

the c’t writes that the GeForce4 Ti will be a bit delayed here around and that ASUS, Leadtek and Gainward wan’t to deliver before Cebit (13.3). Others wait till the beginning of April.
Thats only for germany of course…:slight_smile:

But i think it isn’t worth to buy, nearly no new features (then GeForce3), and who needs the speed increase (for that price).

Lars

It is a pitty about the time it takes to ship them out … i am really wanting to get my hands on a geforce 3 or 4 for my engine i am trying to build (stress the word trying ) becuase i really want to learn more about shaders and vertex programs, (i can only do so much with my geforce 2 running geforce 3 emulation ). So i thought i might as well wait for the geforce 4, but it looks as if they are once again going to be affordable to ppl with a good income ( by the time it gets here, in NZ and by the time dealers have put their overrated markup on the price, it’ll be about $900 - $1,200 for one

*** Point to story… looks like i’ll be getting a gf3, and i’ve only had to wait 6-7 months for it to be affordable.

[This message has been edited by robert (edited 02-25-2002).]

Originally posted by Lars:
[b]Hi

But i think it isn’t worth to buy, nearly no new features (then GeForce3), and who needs the speed increase (for that price).

[/b]

Hi

maybe its true but i have waited for a gf3ti500 since december, but it wasn’t available from asus , so i decided not to buy a gf3 but a gf4. The 50€ aren’t that much

Bye
ScottManDeath