new nvparse lib and MFC

I have big trouble trying to work with nvparse and mfc. I link with nvparse_mt.lib, i have only in one .cpp the

#define GLH_EXT_SINGLE_FILE
#include <glh_extensions.h>

and only
#include <glh_extensions.h>

in the others .h and .cpp.
And i’ve the famous
Linking…
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib “MSVCRT” conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib “LIBCD” conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
nvparse_mt.lib(ps1.0_program.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glActiveTextureARB
nvparse_mt.lib(ts1.0_inst_list.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glActiveTextureARB
nvparse_mt.lib(ps1.0_program.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glCombinerStageParameterfvNV
nvparse_mt.lib(rc1.0_general.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glCombinerStageParameterfvNV
nvparse_mt.lib(ps1.0_program.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glCombinerOutputNV
nvparse_mt.lib(rc1.0_general.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glCombinerOutputNV
etc…

I’m misunderstanding something, but what ?
Someone can help ?

Originally posted by Victorus:
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib “MSVCRT” conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib “LIBCD” conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

This is MSVC, right? You should do just that: add the /NODEFAULTLIB option to your linker settings. An easier way is to edit your project settings, in the linker tab, choose the ‘general’ category and check ‘Ignore all default libraries’.

nvparse_mt.lib(ps1.0_program.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glActiveTextureARB
nvparse_mt.lib(ts1.0_inst_list.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glActiveTextureARB
nvparse_mt.lib(ps1.0_program.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glCombinerStageParameterfvNV
nvparse_mt.lib(rc1.0_general.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glCombinerStageParameterfvNV
nvparse_mt.lib(ps1.0_program.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glCombinerOutputNV
nvparse_mt.lib(rc1.0_general.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _glCombinerOutputNV
etc…

Welcome to the world of extensions! You need to load the extensions manually or resort to some sort of tool for that (search this board for ‘WholeGL’ by deepmind for example).

The standard way is to define function pointers and use wglGetProcAddress() to initialize them after having created the rendering context, but as I said, you can have someone else do that for you.

[This message has been edited by zeckensack (edited 03-29-2002).]