Any way to use GlSlang at the Moment ?

Is there any way how to use GlSlang at the Moment ? All my Shader-Code is written in Cg, but there should be no problems translating it. I do not want to use Cg anymore, but I am also fighting for many years now, not to have to use DX. Learning DX would kill too much time at the moment.
I have R300 and NV35 Hardware here and i always tried to create at least one rendering-path for each of this platforms (it began with R200/NV20).
Now i see a bright light at the horizon, in form of GlSlang. I would like to start converting my Shaders and getting used to glslang.
Witch Driverset do i need and how to access this extensions ? There seems to be nothing in the Extension Strings. I Hope there is still a way to access the compiler, i heard about in the leatest ATI or NV drivers (I#m not sure anymore).
I know, that glslang could change, but i NEED to experiment with it now. I’m waiting for GL2 for a very long time and now i hope i can use the HLSL.
Another question is : Can i use fpbuffers with glslang ? I mean is there an ARB_STYLE way of handling fp buffers or do i have to use vendor-specific stuff like with ARB_FP and fpbuffers. This would suck very bad, i hope we are entering a time, where vendor-specific code will disappear and optimizations will be done at driver-stage.

cu
Tom

There you go .

Ups, i didn’t see it.
Thank you very much.

cu
Tom

But what about the FPBuffers ?

cu
Tom

But what about the FPBuffers ?

Nope. You’ll have to stick with vendor-specific extensions for this.

For now.

That’s bad.
Thank you for the help.

cu
Tom