Console

Hi,

I work with Visual C++ and in my application I have used a Win Console Project and GLUT… So when I run it appears the “Console Window” and the “OpenGL Window”. But I want to see only the “OpenGL Window”!!! How can I do this ??
I have seen the Nate Robin’s Tutor… I think he have made a Win Console Project but the “Console Windows” doesn’t appear (and also he put a nice icon to the window but I don’t find where he specifcs this!).
Somebody can help me ?

Thanks a lot!

GLUT only works as a Console Project. This is a pretty nice thing, BTW, since you can use printf’s to debug it.

But, if you’re set on not having a console window (and therefore not use GLUT), you’ll have to learn a little Win32 API.

see the faq link first page , theres info on how to get rid of the console window

I set up my projects so that the debug builds get the console window and the release builds do not. Again … info on removing the console window can be found in the faq … good luck!

Thanks a lot !!!

It works!!!

Originally posted by pleopard:
I set up my projects so that the debug builds get the console window and the release builds do not. Again … info on removing the console window can be found in the faq … good luck!

Hoe do exactly manage to do it???

Could you explain the details in brief plz.

Thanx

Helped