I'm not sure how to do this

I am doing a project, and i am helping another person with the coding. He uses a Unix but i have a Windows XP. On one of his versions he has an older version of the program and his program worked fine. on another computer he had a system update and we found out that there might be a problem with glXChooseVisual(display, DefaultScreen(display), attributeList){…}. If that is the case, could somebody help me and maybe give me some suggestions on what i could do. Thank you.

Also, if somebody might know how to move the program from Unix to a Windows, that too would be helpfull. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ to compile the OpenGL on. Thanx.

Hi !

If you are using xlib and glx for the OpenGL application there might some work involved in converting it to Win32, the xlib must be converted to win32 api, this is the messy part because there is a lot of differences, the xlib to wgl translation si no big deal, almost all the glx functions has similair functions as wgl…

But the question is if xlib is used or some other library on top of this ?

Mikael

Here are some of the libraries that are included in the whole project (they are the ones that weren’t created).
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <math.h>
#include <GL/gl.h>
#include <GL/glu.h>
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <curses.h>
#include <GL/glx.h>
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <stdarg.h>
#include <X11/X.h>