Help with rendering issue

I am having problems with my rendering.
I am creating cubes through glBegin(GL_Quads). I am programming in VC++ MFC and when I try to render the scene the cubes will be drawn but a trail is created. I don’t know why the trail is there because I am not moving the cubes or anything, just drawing them. The issue may be because of the shere number I am creating. It is from (272 - 26000). Is there any way to get rid of this trail?
Thank you!

Are you clearing the buffer each time you render?

Originally posted by dlswimmer:
I am having problems with my rendering.
I am creating cubes through glBegin(GL_Quads). I am programming in VC++ MFC and when I try to render the scene the cubes will be drawn but a trail is created. I don’t know why the trail is there because I am not moving the cubes or anything, just drawing them. The issue may be because of the shere number I am creating. It is from (272 - 26000). Is there any way to get rid of this trail?
Thank you!

I am only rendering once. Nothing in my scene is moving. I am trying to fill one big cube with many smaller different colored cubes. For some reason there is a streak on the right side of the big cube from the smaller cubes, even though nothing is moving.

thanks for your help, but I figured out the problem. It wasn’t a rendering issue, but it was a + sign the should have been a - sign… real easy to overlook with a few thousand lines of code. Thanks again