Token values for Multitexture?

I would like to implement multitexture in my application that I’m developing but cannot find the token values for GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS_ARB or GL_TEXTUREn_ARB.

The book I’ve been using as a reference suggests that I define the tokens myself by getting the values from the extension documentation on www.opengl.org.

Well, I went to www.opengl.org and they have a link to a extensions repository. So, I go there and the text document for multitexture states that the extension has been included in the OpenGl 1.2.1 specification and that I should refer to it for more information. I downloaded the specification and reviewed appendix F but cannot find any token values.

How do I get the token values for this extension?

Thanks,
Richard

From an OpenGL 1.2.1 pdf file I have: “the constants obey GL_TEXTUREi_ARB = GL_TEXTURE0_ARB for i from 0 to k-1 where k is defined by GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS_ARB”. From a project I downloaded from Nvidia I see that GL_TEXTURE0_ARB = 0x84c0 and GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS_ARB = 0x84E2. There are other constants too: GL_ACTIVE_TEXTURE_ARB = 0x84E0 and GL_CLIENT_ACTIVE_TEXTURE_ARB = 0x84E1

[This message has been edited by DFrey (edited 06-25-2000).]