PDA

View Full Version : Still a beginner but have a question about 3D Studio Max

SomeGuy
12-02-2000, 11:02 AM
Hello

I orderd the demo free CD on the fetures of 3D Studio Max from Kintex. But i didnt see a price. I dont want to buy it or anything but im just wondering how much does it cost?

Thanks

Ace_Man
12-02-2000, 11:17 AM
I beleive that it retails around $5000.00
but can be found for around $3500 on the street. I'm not 100 percent sure on this however

SomeGuy
12-02-2000, 08:21 PM
lol screw that 5000 dollars I would just download it from a warez website.

Anybody who wants to know about where to download 3D studio Max go to:
www.imaginers.com/iw/ (http://www.imaginers.com/iw/)

I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE GO ON YOUR OWN RISK!

Ace_Man
12-02-2000, 09:00 PM
So apparently you've already downloaded this software and wanted to know just how much money you had ripped someone off?

bharris
12-03-2000, 02:49 PM
It's times like this where heavier moderation of the board is appropriate.

Get rid of the above message with the link off the board.

Roach
12-04-2000, 03:24 AM
agreed, Warz are illegial, and as a software developer, you should know better than to rip other developers off. A student version of the software is available and is much cheeper than the professional version. I suggest you look into it.
You may think it's great now that you have free software, but if you ever develop a game, demo or other program on illegial software and try to sell it, your in for one big legal fight. I've seen it happen!! http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/ubb/smile.gif

C-ya
Roach

Eric
12-04-2000, 03:30 AM
I won't comment on what has already been said...

Just a remark: if you ever see a message that should be censored, you can always contact the board administrator.

It happened once or twice that stupid guys posted those "Win $$$ in no time" messages here. I just dropped the administrator an e-mail and he deleted the thread almost immediately...

Regards.

Eric