openGL.dll help

would like to know how to fix a problum im having with a openGL.dll for a game that i play.
When i play the game in openGL it looks and runs great(better then D3D).The only problum that it does have is some of the colors r a diff. shade.I did notice it has something to do with the lighting ,because if i shoot at the wall that the color has a diff. color shade to it ,it turns to the correct color when the light from the bullit hits it or passes it.So my qusten is how can i fix this?I do not know mutch about makeing drivers and i do not have the sorce code so any help would be great
Thanks

All i can say is try to update your video card drivers. You can download them from the manufacturer’s website.

• Halcyon

Thx for the post.I know its deff. not my video card drivers because there r diff patches for this game and the colors r good in the other patches.So i think it has to do with the openGL.dll from this particuler patch that i use.
Any other sugestions??

Well, it’s not a matter of downloading patches. They fix the game’s bugs and what not. But well the drivers that come with windows for OpenGL are HORRIBLE. When you download your latest video card drivers, typically they provide you with specialized and updated OpenGL drivers that are meant to get the peak performace.

What video card do you have?

• Halcyon