blending problem

i am dynamically generating a few polygons, changing my 3d perspective proj. to 2d ortho, coloring each polygon with the required color. the colors are being assigned right, but the only colors i can c r the first and the last one among 10 different colors. i then take a snapshot by reading the buffer and changing the projection back to 3d, and draping the snapshot as texture. my polygons get colored only in 2 colors. i tried different blending functions, though glblendfunc 1,0 sounds right. i tried disabling my lighting, but in vain. i think its a blending problem, but i could be overlookin something.
any help would be appreciated
thank u

*** my polygons are overlapping and i dont want any transparency

Did you add the following line of code?

glTexEnvi(GL_TEXTURE_ENV,GL_TEXTURE_ENV_MODE,GL_REPLACE)

It is initially set to GL_MODULATE which doesn’t give you the result you’re looking for, unless you’ve set your color to {1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0}

Greetz,
Nico

i tried settin the environment , but it didnt help.

the colors are being assigned right, but the only colors i can c r the first and the last one among 10 different colors.
i can’t get my head around that. you see the first and last of 10 different colors? could you clarify your problem a little?

maybe i’m just thick this morning…

Originally posted by <Q>:
[b] [quote]the colors are being assigned right, but the only colors i can c r the first and the last one among 10 different colors.
i can’t get my head around that. you see the first and last of 10 different colors? could you clarify your problem a little?

maybe i’m just thick this morning…[/b][/QUOTE]maybe this will help. web page
i get only the red in the center and yellow in the remaining places.