MATHEMATIC IDEA

AITrans := Sqrt(((XX)+(XY)+(XZ))/((YX)+(YY)+(YZ))/((ZX)+(ZY)+(ZZ))) - Sqrt(((VXVX)+(VXVY)+(VXVZ))/((VYVX)+(VYVY)+(VYVZ))/((VZVX)+(VZVY)+(VZVZ)));

DOL :rolleyes:

SECOND IDEA :-
AITrans := ((X+YZ)/VX)+((XY-Z)/VY)+((X-Y+Z)/VZ);

Who have idea post here please…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hey, how about at least ONCE posting more than one sentence? And how about at least TRYING to explain, what you want?

I mean, i can clearly see your genius, of course, but the big majority in this world, is simply stupid and doesn´t understand you.

Jan.

OK I stupid., You delete good idea
if you don’t want idea…
delete now. please delete now.

This math not completed until I multiply to 4 AI matrix…

Jan ****ing voodoo., please delete delete delete.

Now I know not have people to build AI. OK delete…

Hey stupid Jan clear this.

Hey stupid Jan. Why not clear this?

I’m stupid, I’m crazy, I’m bad Ha ha ha…

Stupid Jan if I find you I will KILL YOU… Ha ha ha… :smiley:

i don’t think he’s a genius.
geniuses don’t use so many brackets.

Dude, honestly…ever since you’ve popped up on this forum you’ve hardly ever managed to say anything coherent. 99.75378% of what you say makes absolutely no sense. You don’t have to reply to every post…but you do. your replies are unconnected and not even close to a solution.

i mean…grrrr :mad:

Ok my brother is poor. He want have friends but he use english is poor in Thailand not people to work about AI so my brother come find here. Now my brother build AI that intelligence at 45%. He want friends because it very hard to work this. I think he very crazy and very bad really :slight_smile: ^^"

i use english very poor too. :mad: :frowning:

Hey Hey Hey girl., :mad: what r u doing? Why come post here? :mad: :mad:

Uuuuuhhh!

Yes i’m very crazy, i very bad GREATE SISTER… :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

first of all, this is an OpenGL forum. in case you guys don’t know what that is it’s an “Open Graphics Library” forum. AI has no place here so please go find “friends” elsewhere.

Now my brother build AI that intelligence at 45%

what the hell does that mean?

Hi Jan I’m stupid, I’m very crazy, I’m very bad really… You said as all Thai people. Ha ha ha …