3D Engine

Hey is there anyone who knows where i can find some tutorials on how to prog my own 3d engine with c++/openGL? thx in advance

I am building my own Game 3D engine using Opengl, C/C++, windows. I am intermediate in opengl but learing a lot while designing my own engine. got help from lot of resources online.
let me know or anyone is interested. We can build together and make some $$ ( i dont know that would ever happen but we can try ). direct email is us1915@hotmail.com

Here is a tutorial at gamedev.

thx but are there maybe some easier tutorials?

Sorry, a 3d engine is not an easy task.

I’m currently developing an Open Source first person shooter( Combat of Death ), so I also needed an engine.
This is what I’ve done/doing(yes, i’m still working on it):

[ul][li] Think about how you’re going to program it, I choose to do it 100 % OO, so everything is in a class and each class has parents and childeren.[] Choose your API’s, in my case OpenGL for rendering, OpenAL for audio, QT for windowing and lib3ds for loading 3ds models.[] Get your self some CVS/SVN space(in example from www.gna.org)) [] Start with something easy, in example a small window that renders a triangle orso.[] Think about what feature you’re going to add next[] Read something about it.[] Add the feature to your (now still minimum) engine, and test it.[/ul][/li]Don’t expect to make something, because there’s a big chance you wont succeed, so do it to learn something, and do not make big plans of making a great game.
I hope this helps.
Hylke