GDI32 problem

Hi all!
When I’m trying to run my release-version of my program, then it won’t start. I get a message that says something like this:
“The file opengl32.dll is linked for export, gdi32.dll:GDISwapbuffers, that not exists”
The progrsm is deveolped in Win NT and when I try it on Win 95/98 I get this message. I’ve tried it on a laptop with “low-quality-graphic-card”, and it worked, so it can’t be because of the hardware? I’ve checked the gdi32.dll file, and it has got the GDISwapBuffers-function in WinNT but not in Win95/98, why? It should work, all functions I have used is for Win95/98 and WinNT.
/Micke

I have the same situation here. I am getting the message “The file opengl32.dll is linked for export, gdi32.dll:GDISwapbuffers”. So did you fix your problem, Micke? Is anyone know what cause this? Thanks

Originally posted by Micke H:
Hi all!
When I’m trying to run my release-version of my program, then it won’t start. I get a message that says something like this:
“The file opengl32.dll is linked for export, gdi32.dll:GDISwapbuffers, that not exists”
The progrsm is deveolped in Win NT and when I try it on Win 95/98 I get this message. I’ve tried it on a laptop with “low-quality-graphic-card”, and it worked, so it can’t be because of the hardware? I’ve checked the gdi32.dll file, and it has got the GDISwapBuffers-function in WinNT but not in Win95/98, why? It should work, all functions I have used is for Win95/98 and WinNT.
/Micke