Were can I download OpenGl ?

Hello,

I want to know were I can download OpenGl

I am a newbie and I want to start the C++ langage to create Games.

So, can you tell me a web adresse ?

And, can you tell me my errors in this mail,

PS : I’m 13
Please

Respond,
pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeee

there are 2 registereds and 12 guests and no responds !!!

pleeeaaaase respond to me

First - don’t beg, give us more than 18 minutes to respond.
Second - you shouldn’t need to download a thing. The libraries and headers should be supplied with the compiler. Look at nehe.gamedev.net for details.

OpenGL librares are distributed with compilers. If you want to use other libraries, type ‘OpenGL download’ in Google. Then download they from some website- there are many of them (web pages).

How many mistakes did you do? Too many.

Also i would recommend that you look through the forums cause i have responded to many of the same questions about this topic. Please search the forums before posting.

Also i would recommend that you look through the forums cause i have responded to many of the same questions about this topic. Please search the forums before posting.

Just a question I thought I might ask… Do you have any experience in C++? If not, you probably don’t want to dive into OpenGL quite yet. One of the biggest mistakes of beginner programmers is that they try to do advanced things before understanding the basics.

thanks for your respond,

and, how many errors did i do in my mail ?

it’s to know my english level, because, you know, i’m french

I’m start in the programming, I’m before searching for a compileur, and I will search “tutoriaux”, for learn the programming.

Originally posted by <A french newbie>:
[b]thanks for your respond,

and, how many errors did i do in my mail ?

it’s to know my english level, because, you know, i’m french[/b]
Every one knows that you are French :slight_smile: