glDrawPixels with Qt

I am helping a friend develop an application on Solaris that is using 8-bit color. He has set up a QGLColormap with my different colors. He is then storing these different indices referring to the Colormap into an array called mpPixels. He then set up my raster and draw my pixels. The indices are being stored in one function but all the values in the array are from 0-63. He has declared 64 different colors he wants to use. The code looks like this:

glRasterPos2i( 0, 0 );
glDrawPixels( mNumSpectralLines, mNumRangeBins * mNumDopplerBins, GL_COLOR_INDEX, GL_INT, mpPixels ); 

Do I need to set up some sort of palette to know what these indices are doing? My QGLWidget knows what its QGLColormap is, but there seems to be something missing that I need to do. If you need more information and I will try to provide more information. Thanks!

Originally posted by ToddAtWSU:
[b] I am helping a friend develop an application on Solaris that is using 8-bit color. He has set up a QGLColormap with my different colors. He is then storing these different indices referring to the Colormap into an array called mpPixels. He then set up my raster and draw my pixels. The indices are being stored in one function but all the values in the array are from 0-63. He has declared 64 different colors he wants to use. The code looks like this:

glRasterPos2i( 0, 0 );
glDrawPixels( mNumSpectralLines, mNumRangeBins * mNumDopplerBins, GL_COLOR_INDEX, GL_INT, mpPixels ); 

Do I need to set up some sort of palette to know what these indices are doing? My QGLWidget knows what its QGLColormap is, but there seems to be something missing that I need to do. If you need more information and I will try to provide more information. Thanks! [/b]
i need more information.

i need more information.
Could you please tell me what type of information you need. It is hard for me to know what to get you if you don’t state what information you need. Thanks!