Bloodshed Dev C++ doesnt seem to have wgl in libopengl?

I downloaded the DevC++ IDE not too long ago, and have slowly converted my prj from MSVC++ to DevC. Something odd tho, the project now fails to link, apparently it doesn’t have any wgl functions defined.

I used the neat-0 import utility to bring my project (which still compiles perfectly under MSVC++) and settings over to Devc. I have looked and apparently all the appropriate libraries are there, … maybe I ought to just list the ones I have here. I never did take out the MS libs that I don’t use. Here’s the list of libs Im linking to currently:

-lglu32 -lopengl32 -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -lwinspool -lcomdlg32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lodbc32 -lodbccp32 -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -lwinspool -lcomdlg32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lodbc32 -lodbccp32
libglfw.a

Anybody know what else needs to be added?

The wgl functions is in the GDI library. You have -lgdi32 so it should work. If you are using win9x with command.com is the command line length limited to something like 127 chars. Try to make the command shorter by removing the duplicates.
The order can also matter. The libglfw.a library is probably depending on stuff in the other libraries so it should be first and not last.

It may be a matter of link order. Try putting libglfw.a in the beginning of the line instead of in the end. Hint: if you copy libglfw.a to your Dev-C++ lib\ folder (i.e. where libopengl32.a and other such libs are located), you can use “-lglfw” instead of “libglfw.a”.

aha, that’s the catch. Im bout sure I had GDI, but not the correct order.