OpenGL SDK with CodeWarrior?

Hi,

I’ve been working with OpenGL on a Mac (using CodeWarrior5) for a while, and want to try some re-compiling on Windows (I only have CodeWarrior). I have downloaded the windows SDK, but for some reason I can’t get glu.h to compile. It is looking for “GL/gl.h”, and the only include files are “gl.h” & “glu.h”. Why is it looking for “GL/gl.h” since you can’t have a “/” character in a windows filename?

Any help would be very helpful…thanks in advance.

Libs are linked, headers are included, but glut.h is having trouble:

Error : ambiguous access to overloaded function
glut.h line 486 nit_ATEXIT_HACK(int *argcp, char **argv) { __glutInitWithExit(argcp, argv, exit); }

I had a look at some of the directives mentioned in GLUT.h to do with library linkage, but somehow i don’t think that’s the problem.

Any one know this one?

heh…my appologies for the stupid question regarding the ‘/’ character. I’m still a C++ newbie, and have just learned that it is used like a DOS filename separator. Doh.

Anyway, the other problems are still there.

Haven’t used glut before, so if your problem is there, I can’t help. I use CW5 all the time and have some C++/GL sample code on my we page. www.cs.dal.ca/~macinnwj
Code warrior project files and all. Take a look at the project settings - I’m guessing it’s something like an access path missing.
Joe

Yes, it is a file directory path.
#include <GL\glut.h>

example: C:\msdev\include\GL\glut.h

I am not quite sure what that error is, but sounds like a C++ error cuased by the glut.h.

I program in C, not that up on C++. I am sure someone on here will know the cause.

Originally posted by dragonworx:
[b]Libs are linked, headers are included, but glut.h is having trouble:

Error : ambiguous access to overloaded function
glut.h line 486 nit_ATEXIT_HACK(int *argcp, char **argv) { __glutInitWithExit(argcp, argv, exit); }

I had a look at some of the directives mentioned in GLUT.h to do with library linkage, but somehow i don’t think that’s the problem.

Any one know this one?[/b]