Can you give me a example:

how can i use glut to write my MFC program?

GLUT is used in place of the MFC classes, there are ton’s of tutors on the net for using GLUT to open windows, keyboard and mouse input.

Nate Robins has good programming examples of using GLUT and openGL. Don’t have the link, but a search of his name and openGL will find it.

Also here on www.openGL.org look under developers coding for examples.

Originally posted by wen:
how can i use glut to write my MFC program?

[This message has been edited by nexusone (edited 09-12-2002).]

Thank nexusone

I know that there are many tutorials of programming OpenGL with VC on the net. But those examples all run begin with console. I do not like that. I hope my program is a real MFC program without beginning from console, but with menu, with status bar, etc.
I have configured my VC to compile my console OpenGL program correctly. But if I set my project to be ¡°MFC exe¡± type, I failed the compilation. How shall I change the configuration?

I am not sure on the erro, but the following links has MFC and opengl tutors.

nehe.gamedev.net has a tutor on it.
www.cornflakezone.com also has MFC tutor for opengl

Originally posted by wen:
[b]Thank nexusone

I know that there are many tutorials of programming OpenGL with VC on the net. But those examples all run begin with console. I do not like that. I hope my program is a real MFC program without beginning from console, but with menu, with status bar, etc.
I have configured my VC to compile my console OpenGL program correctly. But if I set my project to be ¡°MFC exe¡± type, I failed the compilation. How shall I change the configuration? [/b]