Argh. Someone please help me...Video Problem!

Ok here’s how it went:

-Uninstalled McAfee
-Restarted Computer
-When it restarted, my Comp was set to 800x600 resoultion and the color is at low.

I check the DirectX Diagnostic Tool and it said this:

"DirectDraw test results: Failure at step 3 (DirectDrawCreate): HRESULT = 0x887600de (No DirectDraw support)

Direct3D functionality not available. You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer."

I’ve reinstalled Direct X, and restored the settings my Video drivers to there original settings (using hp recovery).

Yet, it is still the same way. I can’t change the display settings at all. It is stuck at 800x600, Low color.

Can someone please help? This doesn’t make any sense. my resoultion and color was working normally until I uninstalled McAfee.

I would suggest uninstalling your video card and then starting over. Do you have an ATI card? I had a problem like yours where the system didnt see my video card. I fixed it once by reinstalling windows and a 2nd time by reinstalling my video card. So might also try windows system restore. It looks like the hp crap you did didnt work. I would also go the mcaffe’s site and see if any other people had problem . like yours. P.s What does this have to do with openGL