Win 2000 and multitexturing

Hello ;
Here’s my problem : i use multitexturing on a program and it works fine on Win 95 , win 98 and NT4 but not on Win 2000. Seems that the problem is in the multitexturing initialisation, here my code for Multitext init :

glActiveTextureARB = (PFNGLCLIENTACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC) 
	wglGetProcAddress("glActiveTextureARB");
glMultiTexCoord2fARB = (PFNGLMULTITEXCOORD2FARBPROC) 
	wglGetProcAddress("glMultiTexCoord2fARB");
glClientActiveTextureARB = (PFNGLACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC) 
	wglGetProcAddress("glClientActiveTextureARB");

if (!glActiveTextureARB | | !glMultiTexCoord2fARB | | !glClientActiveTextureARB)
	return FALSE;

// Activate texturing, leave first TMU activated
glActiveTextureARB(GL_TEXTURE1_ARB); 
glEnable(GL_TEXTURE_2D);
glActiveTextureARB(GL_TEXTURE0_ARB);
glEnable(GL_TEXTURE_2D);

I can’t find the way to fix the problem.
Thanks for help

Daniel

Does your Win2000 drivers support the multitexture extension at all? You can check his by calling glGetString(GL_EXTENSIONS); or something like that.

Yes, win2k supports multitexturing… at least it does with my Rage 128. Perhaps the drivers you are using for your card are broken in win2k?

Thanks for help .
I made tests on an ATI rage PRO 128, an Oxygen GVX1 , a Wildcat 4100 and a matrox G400. It only works on the Matrox (all drivers for those cards are the latest for Win2000 found on the cards web sites ).

Daniel

Wildcats does not support multitexturing (at all).

You say you have a ATI rage pro 128? Are you sure it is the 128 series, and not the rage pro series?

Like I said, it does work on my machine using the beta drivers available. The ATI dev. relations example program for multi-texturing also works fine.

Maybe your code?