Reading OBJ files in an OpenGL program

Lately I have been drawing models in 3D studio max and Poser and then exporting them to obj files. I want to write a program that reads an obj file and draws the vertices within the file in your scene. (not during runtime)

I know this can be done because I have seen it on Nate Robin’s tuturial programs, but when I tried to use the header he used, my compiler gave me errors when trying to create the program’s object file; it said it couldn’t resolve certain declared symbols in the header. This is probably because I don’t have the library for it.

If anyone knows of a header file, or something that can read obj files and then draw them in an OpenGL program (not during runtime), I would be very grateful if you emailed me at cppking@home.com

Or, if someone has the library to glm header by Nate Robins, and he doesn’t mind other people using it, also, please e - mail me…thanks!

Why dont you just make your own library in vc++? Shouldnt that solve your problem? Usually #include should work, but sometimes it doesnt. I used GLM before with the same result. I made my own library and it worked.