Huh? Please Help!

I am trying to make a 3D Engine in OpenGL!
I can not find any tutorials or web links that help with this. ?

When I compile I get this error!

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘gl\gl.h’: No such file or directory

I have it written like this!

#include <windows.h>
#include <gl\gl.h>// Header File For The OpenGL32 Library
#include <gl\glu.h>// Header File For The GLu32 Library
#include <gl\glaux.h>// Header File For The GLaux Library

What am I doing wrong?
I am using MSVC++ and I made a Win32 App.
I went into "Project,settigns,link, and added OpenGL32.lib GLu32.lib GLaux.lib .

I have these listed:
OpenGL32.lib GLu32.lib GLaux.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /nologo /subsystem:windows /incremental:yes /pdb:“Debug/3D Cake Walk.pdb” /debug /machine:I386 /out:“Debug/3D Cake Walk.exe” /pdbtype:sept

If anyone can point me too tutorials on how to make a 3D Engine and a Modeler, it would help allot.

Thanks!

Game tutors www.gamedev.net

Under windows and MSVC on the includes not sure but you may need to switch the slash. I think some take it ether way. but worth a try, also look and see if the file is in the correct directory.

#include<gl/gl.h>

Originally posted by BamBamm:
[b]I am trying to make a 3D Engine in OpenGL!
I can not find any tutorials or web links that help with this. ?

When I compile I get this error!

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘gl\gl.h’: No such file or directory

I have it written like this!

#include <windows.h>
#include <gl\gl.h>// Header File For The OpenGL32 Library
#include <gl\glu.h>// Header File For The GLu32 Library
#include <gl\glaux.h>// Header File For The GLaux Library

What am I doing wrong?
I am using MSVC++ and I made a Win32 App.
I went into "Project,settigns,link, and added OpenGL32.lib GLu32.lib GLaux.lib .

I have these listed:
OpenGL32.lib GLu32.lib GLaux.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /nologo /subsystem:windows /incremental:yes /pdb:“Debug/3D Cake Walk.pdb” /debug /machine:I386 /out:“Debug/3D Cake Walk.exe” /pdbtype:sept

If anyone can point me too tutorials on how to make a 3D Engine and a Modeler, it would help allot.

Thanks!

[/b]

of course you can put the whole include path in the include-statement, once you found out where the file gl.h is, you could write

#include “c:/aaa/bbb/ccc/include/gl/gl.h”

or something.

afaik “” and “/” both work with windows, but I would recommend “/” due to the fact that it is the standard in unix environments.