help setting up openGL!!

hey all,
ok, i wanted to run the simple opengl program
which used a bit of glut. I;m using a lcc-win32 compiler. Im running winXP. I have the proper headers in the include folder. No compiler problems. I have the proper .lib’s in the lib folder, no problems linking. I put the glut32.dll in the windows/system32 directory. when i try to run the sample.exe i get the following error message “ENTRY POINT glColor3f(blahblahblah) not found in crtdll.dll”. is my compiler not supported on xp? i just want to point out that everything upto and including the linking works, so i’m wondering what (if anything) im missing? thanks in advance.

I use the lcc compiler also, but on the windows 98 system. I think there are some issues with NT and lcc.
Remember that Winxp is NT for the desktop, you may need to check the lcc website about any NT issues.
It also could be a glut32.dll issue, check the windows glut site.

Originally posted by ysh:
hey all,
ok, i wanted to run the simple opengl program
which used a bit of glut. I;m using a lcc-win32 compiler. Im running winXP. I have the proper headers in the include folder. No compiler problems. I have the proper .lib’s in the lib folder, no problems linking. I put the glut32.dll in the windows/system32 directory. when i try to run the sample.exe i get the following error message “ENTRY POINT glColor3f(blahblahblah) not found in crtdll.dll”. is my compiler not supported on xp? i just want to point out that everything upto and including the linking works, so i’m wondering what (if anything) im missing? thanks in advance.

i replace the glut32.dll with the newer version from glut 3.7 nut it still doesn’t work, i was doing the examples from the super bible. what is srtdll.dll anyway?

sorry, crtdll.dll…not srtdll.dll