GUI for GLUT: MFC, QT, FLTK, FOX,... ?

Hi ! I’m new in OpenGL world and I found glut Really good.
I have to make for my school a project, which has a menu and I would like to use glut library for the scene.
I’have tried with FOX but it is not dcumented enough and developer’s don’t give any replys (just for that FOX is bad).
FLTK make an emulation, some glut function doesn’t works.
I don’t find any source of QT an GLUT. I think QT has it own Library. Maybe MFC…

I just want a menubar and some dialogbox to open some datas (*.asc data for ex.), and the rest (I mean the scene) will be done under glut.
I need some help please, or suggestions.
:wink:

Menubar and dialogs… You can create them in Windows API or with other visual-libraries. For example I use C++Builder. There I put a menu-component on the Form and write some code which will be executed when the user click on the menu.

Originally posted by TP:
Menubar and dialogs… You can create them in Windows API or with other visual-libraries. For example I use C++Builder. There I put a menu-component on the Form and write some code which will be executed when the user click on the menu.

Have you ever make it with glut ? Glut has his own windows management, do U think that we can bind winapi-menu-component (this form) with glut ? And interact between them ? And how do make it ?
What is the extension of this form ?
Have U an example of a program ?
I know that’s quite a lot of question, but it intrigues me. ;-D