Problemms with Cplusplus

Hey guys

I am having some trouble with the coding of C++. As I enter the java manuscript I seem to have problems uploading the serverside part of the glut. As I enter and try to proceed, error messages come up constantly, forcing me to restart the process.

Also as I code in the C++ the XL5 and jmlt.bin doesn’t seem to configure. I want to use C++ and jmlt.bin as dual configs but both XL5 and jmlt.bin won’t open unless C++ is closed or has a binary probe access on it.

Thanks guys.

“I am having some trouble with the coding of C++. As I enter the java manuscript”

What is the “java manuscript”?

“I seem to have problems uploading the serverside part of the glut.”

???

“As I enter and try to proceed, error messages come up constantly, forcing me to restart the process.”

What kind of errors?

“Also as I code in the C++ the XL5 and jmlt.bin doesn’t seem to configure. I want to use C++ and jmlt.bin as dual configs but both XL5 and jmlt.bin won’t open unless C++ is closed or has a binary probe access on it.”

I have to admit, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m starting to feel like I missed something somewhere.

I have to admit, this is the strangest message I’ve ever seen in here. It completely eludes me.

I respect, but I’m afraid I don’t understand!

madmortigan

He must mean ‘Fireball XL5’, the super marianation (puppet) TV series from the 60’s. Tres coolio hommes…

It seems like some terms are being used interchangably here somewhat “illegally” like maybe C++ is referrring to both MS Visual C++ .NET and also the C++ programming lang?

Just a guess.

Is Viper still around? I wasn’t trying to poke fun, I seriously didn’t understand the question.