Glaux.h - everlasting search

I’ve been searching for this glaux.h header for about 10 days now, and I cant find one single damn copy of it. My DEVc++ library only contains gl.h and glu.h. I didnt really care because i needed to set up my main system first, and that needed some time, but now im at the point where I need textures on my quads and i can blink no more. Somehow every OpenGl example code i stumble across needs this header file, but it’s nowhere to be found. Some people are telling me that this file is somehow corrupted, even nehe@gamedev has replacement code for glaux, but unfortunately this code does not work, at least not for my compiler.

I’ve already searched in the OpenGL forums and the main OpenGL.org site. I had no results which helped me. I do have an openGL.dll but this does not really help me. I simply need the C++ header file. I would be very pleased if someone could give me a link to it. Thank you.

<Tom>,
First, glaux is obsolete.

If you still need for previous projects that require glaux.h, Get it from here: glaux.h .

It comes with Dev-C++. (I don’t remember that I installed additional package later)

==song==

Thank you very much!