Clipping

I made a little program that lets you move a tank (textured quad) around the screen in different directions. The problem is that, when translated, the quad experiences a lot of clipping (I think thats the word). The quad looks as if it was cut. Could someone please tell me a way to correct this?

When does it experience this clipping? The parts that are outside the screen should be clipped, is it getting clipped even when it isn’t outside the screen? You’ll have to give a more detailed explanation of what’s happening to get any help.

Originally posted by Motwner:
I made a little program that lets you move a tank (textured quad) around the screen in different directions. The problem is that, when translated, the quad experiences a lot of clipping (I think thats the word). The quad looks as if it was cut. Could someone please tell me a way to correct this?

i would say, change the viewport parameters and it would run probably
(i am german, thats because my english isnt the best)

Originally posted by Motwner: