OBJ to OPENGL C convertor

Hello,

As the more keen among you may derive from the topic I’m looking for a utility that converts the Alias|Wavefront *.obj format to OpenGL C code, for Windows preferably.
Although the *.obj format is quite raw, it’s still a pain to parse out and convert all the polygonal and NURBS data and texture diffuse etc map references to optimizable openGL code.
I know the app ‘PolyTrans’ does exactly what I want, but sadly I am not quite that wealthy.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Tetsuo

Ive developed some classes so that all u have to specify is the filename and call a few functions and the object is rendered. It works for verticies, normals, and textures. But you dont have to have all of them. Its in c++ though so i dont know if thats what you want.

I’v been siting on this too & I’ve made an importer. But there is a problem im getting pointers with data from function, integers with indices count, but draw elements doesn’t work . Pointers are Ok & indices also I’ve checked that out [link]http://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/ubb/Forum2/HTML/010769.html[/link]