nvidia sdk, problems compiling...

\NVSDK\OpenGL\include\glh\NVEBGlutAPI.c(116): error C2883: ‘exit’ : local function declaration conflicts with ‘exit’ introduced by using-declaration

Now WHAT is that? Shouldnt the sdk be working directly? Im using Visual Studio 7 and i also get errors about std::Xlen doesnt nvidia use the common standard library? Have they made an own? Pretty strang ill say…

Hope i can get some help coz i aint getting anywhere…

Great no help sofar…

What is this then?

bumpy_shiny_patch error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “void __cdecl std::_Xlen(void)” (?_Xlen@std@@YAXXZ) referenced in function “public: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::assign(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,unsigned int,unsigned int)” (?assign@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAEAAV12@ABV12@II@Z)

Longest error ive ever got in VC++

Yeah thanx for nothing again! I solved it… I searched for the missing external crap. And they were in the nvidiaparser…

But hey all libs are percompiled you say.
YEAH BUT THEY INCLUDED A BROKEN F**KING VERSION OF nvpars.lib so it worked after compiling and replacing it… Great job nvidia!!! You are so professional.

Glad you got it working. I haven’t done anything with the nVidia SDK so I wouldn’t have been much help. Maybe they compiled it with VC++ 6, and something in the end result wasn’t compatible with VS.Net… Oh well, you got it working.