need .3ds file for import into opengl

Hello everyone…

Actually I just need u guys help…could someone can point me a list of site that I can D/L .3ds file for my openGL project…I’ve been googling around but the result is really dissapointed…Actually my lecturer asking me to import 3D studio Max file into openGL…

so I really need help guys…kind of out of time…

tq in advanced…

hm…googling for “3ds model files” (without parenthesis, of course) shows this
on the first page…

3d cafe

Ok tq RigidBody and uruk for ur link and concern…and I just know how dumb a** I am…been googling for couple a days eventually found nothing…

anyway once again tq mate…

Hello again…

Ok Just now I have 4 3ds model file from the given site link…
ok the problem is…how to display in openGL…I want display all the 4 model object …currently I’m using Visual C++…since tis is my 1st time using it…can someone point me or some walkthrough would be great…

pls help guys…

There is a VC++ OpenGL loader here which may help. Several versions of the compiler are supported, just make sure you download the right one for your version of Visual Studio.

Originally posted by <El Gato Grande>:
There is a VC++ OpenGL loader here which may help. Several versions of the compiler are supported, just make sure you download the right one for your version of Visual Studio.
it’s seem the link is broken…?have u check it before?..anyway thanks for ur time and ur concern…mate…

The link does work, although it is being redirected because my ISP is filtering out port 80 traffic.

Maybe you have local restrictions on redirects? In any case, try this direct URL:

http://www2.p-squared.com:8765/Display3DS.php

Cheers,
/p2