Multitexturing & FPS

I`m from slovakia …
I try to make some game & i have some problems.

I like to know how do i create a polygon with 3 or more textures on it using multitexturing, not blending & multiple draving of the scene.
My source is working with 2 textures well.
If i try to work with 3, the second texture is not displayed & the light is turned off.
It is possible that my geforce2 mx 32mb does not suport it ??
I`m pasting the code of setting multitextures.

glActiveTextureARB(GL_TEXTURE0_ARB);
glEnable(GL_TEXTURE_2D);
glDisable(GL_BLEND);
glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, textures[0].texID);
glTexEnvi( GL_TEXTURE_ENV,GL_TEXTURE_ENV_MODE, GL_MODULATE);

and so with GL_TEXTURE1_ARB & 2

Second problem is… that I dont know how to bring my OpenGL program to get higher framerates as 60 fps in fullscreen I think that it hangs on setting the fulscreen mode,& therefore refreshrate of the monitor because i hear that FPS of OpenGL hangs on it. I have tried to set it thru dmScreenSettings.dmDisplayFrequency =.. but it isnt working… Help me please… Mail me to kakao@host.sk … Thanx 4 your help! +)
KAKAO

check how many texture units your graphic card has. for 3 textures you must have 3 units. otherwise you have to make multiply passes.

poons

I think the GF2 only has 2 texture units.

Hi I Am from Czech…

GeForce2MX has 2 texture units only. See at www.delphi3d.net where you can find supported extensions and other information such texture units count for particular card/driver combo.
In Windows you can change resolution, color depth and display frequency with ChangeDisplaySettings function. Fill DEVMODE structure and pass it to this function.

I have tried to test my graphics card how many multitextures i can use.The result was 2… so, unfortunately my card doesn`t support it.

The problem with FPS.
4 the czech.
I have tried it.But there are no results… +(( …

Can you please specifi what the multiply passes are ?? Or enter some link, where i can see some sourco code…
Thx… Kakao

first configure your GL_TEXTURE0_ARB & GL_TEXTURE1_ARB with the apropiate textures and so on. render your seen for the first time.

then enable blending (glEnable/glBlendFunc).

configure GL_TEXTURE1_ARB with your missing third texture and render the scene again.

did that help? if not just ask.