Suggestions for a project anyone?....

Hi
I’m a 4th year software engineering student and for my project this year i was thinking of using opengl (for the first time) to develop a game (with as little AI as possible!) or some other graphical application. Anyone have any good suggestions for a begginer like me?
Thanks in advance

Originally posted by furiousp:
(with as little AI as possible!)
Pong!

Just kidding :wink:

If it had to be a game with little or no AI, I would go for multiplayer, maybe something along the lines of Midimaze/WinMaze?

Originally posted by <Blah>:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by furiousp:
(with as little AI as possible!)
Pong!

Just kidding :wink:

If it had to be a game with little or no AI, I would go for multiplayer, maybe something along the lines of Midimaze/WinMaze?[/b][/QUOTE]:smiley:

yeah, little game like pong or tetris
You can build your engine that show fantastic primitive transformation or some real time 3D scene :wink: (espacially demomaking)

Ok i over exaggerated i don’t mind using AI but i haven’t done anything with ai before so i don’t want it to be too difficult.
I don’t know if any of ye have played the board game Stratego (I haven’t anyway!) but it seems pretty good. Would the AI for that be difficult?

Yeppy yahoo!!!

You interested AI? I developing AI with bone system to controller model and transform it automatically.

But AI not process with other vertices without bone to terminology and behavior but AI activate the bone to knowledge the other vertices.

continue…

If the bone system is knowledge the other vertices then AI work model to behaviour or do it something.

I want to CO with all idea. I have to know the AI *** BUT I DON’T SURE WITH OPENGL CODING, I WANT TO EXCHANGE IDEA TO DEVELOPER AI SYSTEM.

I WANT TO MAKE AI TO TALK, FEW ABLE AND DEVELOP ITSEFT…

MY AI HAS COMPLETED WITH BONE TO BEHAVIOR HUMAN GREATER THAN THE WALK OR RUN BEHAVIOR TRANSFORMATION MODEL…

BUT MY OUTPUT IS SLOW BECAUSE I’M NOT SURELY WITH MY OPENGL CODE OUTPUT TO CONNECT THE VIDEO CARD OR OTHER HARDWARE ACC… I LITTLE KNOW WITH OPENGL.

*** NOW I BUILD THE AI STRATEGY INTELLIGENT WITH HUMAN…

EXCHANGE IDEA WITH ME OK?