Multiple textures on a polygon??

Hi!
How can you map 2 or more textures on a polygon?
My purpose is a “ground texture” with no transpareny and then a texture with half-transpareny mapped on the “ground texture” so that you cann still see the the groundtexture…
At the moment I´m doing this by drawing the polygon twice, but the performance is very bad because of the doubled polygons.
Thank you,
TheBlob

If you have multitexture support, you can use the GL_INTERPOLATE_EXT combiner that is part of the GL_COMBINE_EXT texture environment mode. That will let you combine two textures in that fashion.

As I understand you want multi-pass texturing. Just draw the surface twice with the two different textures with alpha blending enabled.

No, MrShoe, look again . He is already using multipass. He wants a single pass solution.

Im having the same prob.

i want a polygon with 2 texures and want to set the streght of each texture at the vertex. (or something like that)

i want a smooth fade from vertex to vertex and want it to fade from texture1 to texture2.

is it possible ? how ?

thanks…

Oh! A singlepass solution. Look on the following website, by zed.
He has an example of a single pass multi-texuring on his site. http://members.nbci.com/mybollux/