glTron

I’m a Mac user and I had no problem downloading glTron into OS 9.1. After @home went bankrupt I was unable to execute the file. I downloaded it again and even downloaded the appropriate gl software but still no luck. I’ve since deleted all gl software and files and started from scratch but still no luck. Is there possibly some nvidia or ATI accellerator that I’m missing? Is it possible that @home took the necessary files with it? I had a similar problem with Star Wars Pod Racer but was able to retrieve that. I’m hooked on glTron and hate to give it up. If all else fails is it available to buy in stores? Please help.

Originally posted by jsspdsgn:
I’m a Mac user and I had no problem downloading glTron into OS 9.1. After @home went bankrupt I was unable to execute the file. I downloaded it again and even downloaded the appropriate gl software but still no luck. I’ve since deleted all gl software and files and started from scratch but still no luck. Is there possibly some nvidia or ATI accellerator that I’m missing? Is it possible that @home took the necessary files with it? I had a similar problem with Star Wars Pod Racer but was able to retrieve that. I’m hooked on glTron and hate to give it up. If all else fails is it available to buy in stores? Please help.

Better try Armagetron… GLTron is ugly and deprecated…

Julien.

Where do I find Armegetron? Is it a downloadable file? Is it in stores?