Win XP

Some1 please tell me when Open GL is available for XP ???

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! !

Originally posted by DookiE:
[b]Some1 please tell me when Open GL is available for XP ???

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! ![/b]

OpenGL runs fine on Windows XP.

Originally posted by Nothing:
OpenGL runs fine on Windows XP.

WHAT ?..U sure ???

Yep

I don’t mean to come of as rude or anything, but have you been totally oblivious to the previous, oh…500 posts? If you would read them, you’d come to the conclusion that this is due to

1.) You need to download the latest drivers for your card AND make sure they’re XP compliant.

2.) You might need to totally reformat, then reinstall Windows. That’s what fixed my problem.

I dont mean to be rude as well but you seem to have missed the posts that actually matters.

Cheers!

Originally posted by The Amazing Brando:
[b]I don’t mean to come of as rude or anything, but have you been totally oblivious to the previous, oh…500 posts? If you would read them, you’d come to the conclusion that this is due to

1.) You need to download the latest drivers for your card AND make sure they’re XP compliant.

2.) You might need to totally reformat, then reinstall Windows. That’s what fixed my problem.[/b]

You didn’t need to reinstall your O/S. Your openGL files were probably corrupt or weren’t copied correctly or whatever. Reinstalling video card drivers does not help either especially if your openGL drivers are corrupt, missing, etc. on your O/S. See my post for the fix on this…

Good luck…

i have windows xp. i can play mohaa, requires open gl, but i can’t play cs unless i switch it to the regular graphics thing, it sux cuz my game is way different from open gl. anyone know whats up and why i can only play certain games with open gl??