Can't load openGL sub system

Hi, I just downloaded Medal of Honor,allied assult. BUt when I open Medal of Honor, it doesnt work!!! its says .
Initializing OpenGL subsystem
…initializing QGL
…calling LoadLibrary( ‘C:\WINNT\system32\opengl32.dll’ ): succeeded
…setting mode 3: 640 480 FS
…using colorsbits of 16
…calling CDS: ok
…registered window class
…created window@0,0 (640x480)
Initializing OpenGL driver
…getting DC: succeeded
…GLW_ChoosePFD( 16, 16, 0 )
Cannot load openGL subsystem.

I have WIndow 2000. I don’t know what type of graphic driver I have. So please help me!!!

Do you mean the demo or the full game?

DEmo

Ahhh ok. First you need to figure out what kind of graphics card you have, because I dont know that either. :slight_smile:

a.) you can click “start” select “run”, type “dxdiag” (without the quotation marks). Then select the “display” tab.

or

b.) right click on your desktop, select “properties”, click on “settings”, there should be a line like “xyz monitor on blah” where blah is your graphics card. Or you can select “advanced” and click on the “adapter” tab.

If none of the above works you have to open the computer at actually “look” at the card to figure it out.

Once you know what card you have you need to download and install the appropriate driver from the manufactures website because the drivers that come with windows dont support OpenGL.

It says that I have
ati2draa.dll
version:5.00.0000.0080
WHQL logo’d: n/a
and can you tell me where to download a driver for my computer?
I’m not that good at computer

Ok, looks like you have a card from ATI, I cant tell which one though.

Could you download and run this program?

http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/misc/atiadapterutil.html

Its a tool from ATI and will tell us exactly what ATI card you have.

If you could post the exact output from the tool (like device ID, subvendor ID and so on) I will be able to point you to the correct driver.

FOr device
name: ATI technologies Inc. RAGE 128 GL AGP
manufacrurer: ATI technology Inc.
CHip type: Tage128 GL AGP
DAC type: Internal DAC
APProxmite memory:16mb

If your Subvendor ID was 1002 (ATI) then goto

www.ati.com click on

“Customer Care”->“find a driver”->“Windows 2000”->“Graphic Sriver”->“Rage 128”->“Go”.

If your subvendor id wasnt 1002, this driver wont install, if this is the case, I need to know the subvendor ID.