OpenGL info program?

I remember a long time ago having a small program that ran in the command prompt (DOS box, whatever) and told me the OpenGL capabilities of my computer. I’d know the video card’s name, video driver version, what kind of support for OpenGL it has (software, hardware ICD, etc.), a listing of all supported extensions, and an ASCII table of supported features. Sadly, I haven’t the foggiest clue what happened to it, nor do I know what it was called. All I know is what it did.

Does anyone know where I can find a program that does the above? I’d usually check tweakfiles.com but it was recently shut down. Any help would be appreciated

~Creation

one of the tutorials on nehe’s site (nehe.gamedev.net) does what you are looking for.

I’m looking for a way to qerry a card and get info about it perferably from within VB… I’m able to get info about
GL_VENDOR
GL_RENDERER
GL_VERSION
GL_EXTENSIONS
by making a call to the opengl32.lib.

But i want to find out more about Adapter type, chip type, and memory size…

is there any easy way to do that?

Thanks

Originally posted by Creation:
[b]I remember a long time ago having a small program that ran in the command prompt (DOS box, whatever) and told me the OpenGL capabilities of my computer. I’d know the video card’s name, video driver version, what kind of support for OpenGL it has (software, hardware ICD, etc.), a listing of all supported extensions, and an ASCII table of supported features. Sadly, I haven’t the foggiest clue what happened to it, nor do I know what it was called. All I know is what it did.

Does anyone know where I can find a program that does the above? I’d usually check tweakfiles.com but it was recently shut down. Any help would be appreciated

~Creation[/b]